Rehabskills Ltd has a vision to release the potential of individual professionals and users of rehabilitation services.
Rehabskills’ mission is to:
- increase the capability of the individual professional working in rehabilitation
- support rehabilitation service provision
Rehabskills Limited was formed in October 2010 by Sandra and John Sexton who are the company directors. This family run consultancy has a base close to the beautiful Clyde Valley in Lanarkshire, Scotland, UK. We welcome partnership working.
- manages and delivers projects and contracts
- works to improve skills and knowledge in the field of rehabilitation
- delivers lectures, talks, workshops and other learning resources on prosthetics and/or orthotics
We deliver consultancy services through the skills and expertise of Sandra Sexton and a network of associates in the field of physical disability rehabilitation. Sandra is a prosthetist/orthotist and has experience in education. Her curriculum vitae is available here CV_Sandra_Sexton_May_2016.
Sandra is currently contracted to the World Health Organization (part time) as a co-author to develop new WHO Standards for Prosthetics and Orthotics Service Provision.
Rehabskills Ltd provides the Secretariat for the International Confederation of Amputee Associations.
Sandra is also chair of Trustees of the Charity PORT-ER, which she co-founded. Rehabskills Ltd is committed to giving volunteer time and sponsorship to the Charity on a regular basis. See http://www.port-er.com about the work of the charity.